Arti Sharma’s Success Tips on Effective Digital Marketing
Are you eager to begin with digital marketing but don’t know where to start? These three basic skills and other tips from Arti Sharma will surely help you when it comes to getting started with digital marketing. Arti has been in the industry for a while and is producing great results for her clients in Canada. She’s currently helping business owners get better results with the exact strategies that she’s using in her own business.
Key Questions Asked:
- How did Arti get started with digital marketing?
- What is the first skill every business owner must cultivate or to develop in order to succeed in the digital world?
- What sort of things do they need to have on their website for it to be of value to the people visiting?
- What us the next aspect of critical skill that business owners need to develop in order to succeed in the digital world?
- Where should business owners put their focus on if they want to increase their presence and get more clients?
- What advice would Arti give to business owners?
Highlights of Lessons Learned:
- First Skill: If you have a budget for a website, then it’s a good place to start, having your online branding intact and having it in a succinct manner is important.
- There are three things you need to understand if you’re designing your own website: First, as a business owner, your website’s your sales person and you have to make sure that your website speaks to your audience first, so write down the purpose of your website, write down who is the targeted audience that your website will serve and what kind of information will they take away from here. Finally, you want the brief to identify what are the calls to action you need to have your audience who visits you take.
- Make sure that your brief is clean and crisp, use some modern buttons as well as colors that resonate with your target audience.
- The next skill business owners need to know once they have a website is how to focus on and make sure that people are sticking to the website. This is about ongoing content marketing and making sure your website is being found.
- When you build a website make sure that it is responsive, that it is set up in a way that it switches the design on every mobile device and that it creates a user experience and also ultimately will convert better for you.
- It is also important to optimize your site for local searches. Arti strongly believes that content is still key and relevant content is all the more important.
- Another step that Arti finds to be very important is the email marketing. There are so many messages out there, so integrating your marketing message is important, and touching with these techniques or strategies is all the more fruitful for you as a business owner if you can combine those two.
- If you’re one of those people who are starting out and want to reach more audience fairly quickly, Arti suggests for you to invest in social media and content marketing. Choose one to two that you really know how to work and then do them really well, consistency is important.
- It’s all about connections and contents today when it comes to digital marketing, so the more you share other people’s content, you tap into other people’s connections equally well. OPC means Other People’s Content plus Other People’s Connections – tapping into that leads to more abundance.
- Arti advises start up business owners to seek for a mentor, and if your business and your working capital allows, then hire a business strategist or a business coach early on. Don’t be shy to ask for help.