Paige Filliater Talks About Tips, Tools and Mindset to Having Success With Social Media
Do the efforts you put into your business pay off? If you don’t know what you’re missing then you can’t change anything and you’ll always get the same results. In this episode of Enlightened Entrepreneur Podcast, Social Media expert, Paige Filliater, talks about her journey from earning two to three thousand dollars to a whopping six-figure income per month. Paige has certainly proved to be the go-to person when it comes to social media marketing, and here’s why.
Key Questions Asked:
- How did Paige get started with her journey?
- What advice would she give someone who is afraid of getting started?
- What do business owners need to do in order to move from their current ROI to making a six-digit income?
- What type of mindset do start-up business owners need to have in order to achieve success in their business?
- What steps should business owners follow if they are having struggles with re-structuring their packages?
- How has mentorship helped Paige achieve great in her business in such a short span of time?
- How does Paige go about identifying the right person to work with?
- What criteria did she use in finding a mentor?
- What are the tools that Paige use in her business?
- Given the chance to start all over again with her business, what would Paige do differently?
- What stopped her at first from doing those things?
Highlights of Lessons Learned:
- According to Paige, it only takes one client to jump start your business. So find that client to help you get your feet wet and see what kind of results you get.
- Hiring a VA enabled Paige to focus more on what she’s good at.
- Mentors or coaches are the ones who know what you need to do or have been where you are, and thus can help you get to where you want to go.
- Mindset: You need to look at what you do as a gift and as a transformation for somebody as opposed to something they’re paying you for, or the idea the thought that they’re paying you for your time. They’re not paying you for your time, they’re paying for the transformation that you’re providing.
- The first step every business owner needs to take is knowing who the person is you want to serve -and not just who needs what you’re offering, but those who can afford really investing themselves.
- Identifying the person to work with: Paige looks at a few things, such as who she could get the best transformation for with her gifts and my.
- Criteria for mentor: It’s about how they make you feel, and whether they are giving you immediate results that you can use and get immediate results from.
- Assigning value to your time and for each task that needed to get done will help you determine whether it’s best to give them to the VA.
- Given the chance to start all over again, Paige would outsource sooner and would hire a mentor sooner.
- According to Paige, investing in your business is not the same as investing in yourself. You have to invest in yourself as well as in your business.