Zondra Wilson on How To Build A Business That Actually Adds Value
Zondra’s story is a testimony that with faith, (coupled with hard work, of course) one can create something that’s truly wonderful. Zondra is the only female African American owner manufacturer and distributor of a skin care company with USDA certified organic accreditation in the United States.
Key Questions Asked:
- How did Zondra end up running a skin care business?
- What challenges did Zondra face during the early days of building her business?
- If she were yo start all over again, what would Zondra do differently?
- How has faith helped Zondra in building and running her business?
Highlights of Lessons Learned:
- Zondra tells the story of the major turning points in her career which led her to starting a skin care business.
- Given the chance to start all over again, Zondra would trust my gut more, and would not try to do too much too soon
- Another mistake that Zondra wished she had not done when she was starting out in her business was listen to too many people.
- Ultimately, it was faith, prayers and hard work that brought Zondra’s skin care business to where it is today, claiming that she wouldn’t have made it if it were not for God’s guidance and direction.